And the winners are:
Tim Lincecum Jersey, Ticket 1588
Destination Science Camp, Ticket 1086
Montano de El Dorado Shopping Plaza Experience, Ticket 1818
Spare Time Clubs Membership, Ticket 0184
Wine Package, Ticket 1681
River Cats Package, Ticket 0909
"Kids Rule Table & Chairs", Ticket 0318
Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort Package, Ticket 3646
Meet a Hollywood “A Lister” with Mark S. Allen, Ticket 1862
Fun from Red Hawk Casino, Ticket 4494
Prize Package from Center from Dermatology and Laser Surgery, Ticket 4538
$500 Visa Gift Card, Ticket 3918
$500 Target Gift Card, Ticket 1793
Flat Screen TV, Roxie Deli, Sacramento Republic FC, Ticket 1697
Leatherby’s Family Creamery Party, Ticket 0942
Marital Arts Training, Ticket 1808
4 Sacramento Kings and Oklahoma Thunder Tickets on April 8th, Ticket 4589
14K Yellow Gold Bracelet, Ticket 2171
Cocktail Ring, Ticket 1860
“Dinner for 8” at the “Chef's Table”, Ticket 4429
Lease on a 2014 GLK350 Mercedes-Benz, Ticket 1413
2 Sacramento Kings and Timberwolves tickets, Signed Jimmer Fredette Jersey, Ticket 3632
$500 of catering from Chipolte Mexican Grill, Ticket 2599
Check out the raflfe prizes daily as new items will be added.
- One year lease on a Mercedes-Benz from Von Housen Automotive Group.
- Friday or Saturday night “Dinner for 8” at the Grange Restaurant Chef's table with a five course menu prepared especially for you by Chef Oliver Ridgeway. Overnight accommodations for eight at The Citizen Hotel (four rooms) and brunch the following morning.
- A gorgeous cocktail ring with brilliant white diamonds from Sharif Jewelers.
- A stunning 14K yellow gold bracelet from Poole's Jewelry, Yuba City.
- A flat screen TV donated by Best RV-Turlock, gift cards to Roxie Deli, and goodies from Sacramento Republic FC.
- Four tickets to see the Sacramento Kings from Roebbelen Construction.
- San Francisco Giants Tim Lincecum signed jersey.
- River Cats - toss out the first pitch, enjoy a game, basket of River Cats merchandise and River Cats mascot Dinger to make an appearance at your party.
- Get fit with a family membership to Spare Time Clubs.
- Monanto de El Dorado Shopping Plaza experience.
- From robots to rockets, Destination Science Day Camp.
- California Wine! 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon from Beringer of Napa Valley, a magnum from Vino Noceto of Amador County, wine tour for twelve and two bottles of zinfandel from Todd Taylor of Clarksburg.
- $500 gift card to Target.
- $500 VISA card from Lyon Village.
- Skin care from Center for Dermatology and Laser Surgery.
- Fun gift basket from Red Hawk Casino includes $200 to Henry's Steakhouse.
- Meet a Hollywood "A Lister" with Mark S. Allen. Stay at the Shorebreak Hotel, Huntington Beach California.
- Stay and play at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, family owned and operated since 1985.
- An original hand-made “Kids Rule Table & Chairs” made from redwood lumber donated by artist Barbara Butler and stuffed bear from Bank of the West.
- Martial arts instruction from Kovar’s Satori Academy of Martial Arts.
- A $250 gift certificate for the Ultimate Birthday Party from Leatherby’s Family Creamery and ten t-shirts or sweatshirts.
- $500 of catering from Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- Parking pass, two tickets to a Sacramento Kings VS. Timberwolves games, scarf, t-shirt, gift bag, foam finger, kings cup, pom poms, adult large t-shirt and a Jimmer Fredette jersey.
How can you help?
- Purchase raffle tickets. Call 1-888-299-4614, 24/7.
- Make a donation or pledge during the telethon on Good Day. Challenge your friends, colleagues, family, congregation or Facebook friends to make a donation. Call 1-888-299-4614, March 14.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and only 5,000 raffle tickets will be sold. Each prize is valued at more than $500.
Need more information? Contact email@example.com or (916) 244-1927.
Prize Distribution: Prizes will be awarded the week of March 24, 2014. For questions about prize distribution contact Linda Stiles at (916) 244-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per IRS rules, winners of prizes with a fair market value of $600 or more will be required to submit a W 9, (provided by CAP Center), for tax withholding purposes prior to delivery of the prize. Winners of prizes with a fair market that exceeds $5,000, after deducting the cost of the raffle ticket, will be required to pay 25% withholding tax prior to taking delivery of the prize.